Bar 55ml St. Patrick's Day Street Party
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you ready to claim Éirinn go Bráchand for a day?
For third times a charm as we close off Mill St to Parrttyy!
The day will be brought to life with:
- Live Cultural Music by Bronte McCallum, The Finns, The High Beamers & Naomi Keyte
- The Newry Studio of Irish Dancing
- Delicious Irish Food provided by Trouble and Strife
- Guinness on Tap
- Commemorative Memorabilia
- Exclusive Drink Specials TBA
- Prizes for best dressed
- Activities from the Emerald Isle
With only a few weeks to go, invite your cairdes, don your best greens & brush off your Guinness fitness.
Free Admission || Family Friendly Event || Sunday 17th March || 12PM till late
For inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
#stpatricksday #saintpatricksday #luckoftheirish #stpattys #shamrock #ireland #gogreen #guinness #whatsonadelaide #madmarch #adelaide #eatgougerdrink55ml